Please remember that any photos, images or text on this blog remain my property, but if you wish to use any that you see, feel free to contact me for permission. Thank you for respecting my request and enjoy your visit.......Joy

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Step 4 - Allietare

Step 4 was typical of Bonnie Hunter and her mysteries.  A lot of sewing, sorting and cutting.

We had to make 30 sets of four blocks.  Each set had to have the same red, the same black, but a variety of neutrals.  This is one set of 4.  They finish at 3.5" x 4.5"

When I finished this mammoth task I downloaded Step 5. Unfortunately NOT the reveal - there is still Step 6 to come..... This bit of sewing is only a small part of this step, but was all I could get done before going to Melbourne tomorrow.  We need 16 pairs of these.
When I return on Friday, hopefully will be able to proceed with the rest of this step.

Then it is on to Step 6 and the reveal!!!!!  Which is the instructions for putting all these pieces together.   

1 comment:

jacaranda said...

Looking forward to your reveal, it is amazing to see how different each quilt top is with the different shades of colours everyone has chosen.